On the 13th of January 2020 at the Ministry of State Assets, the 31st EuroPOWER Energy Conference Advisory Board met. The conference will take place on 15-16 April 2020 at The Westin Warsaw Hotel. The spring edition will accompany the OZE POWER Conference, a new project dedicated to the topic of renewable energy. The EuroPOWER Energy Conference focuses on the most recent megatrends in energy, the new model of the energy market and the synergy of the local market with the wholesale market. Members of the Advisory Board, under the leadership of dr Leszek Juchniewicz, chose the most important topics which will be discussed during the upcoming event. Additionally, topics such as the role of gas in heating and the Just Transformation Fund, as well as market financing on the road to climate neutrality were raised during the meeting.
Participants of the meeting included:
- Jerzy Buzek, Member of the European Parliament
- Tadeusz Skobel, Under-Secretary of State, Ministry of State Assets
- Rafał Gawin, President, Energy Regulatory Office
- dr Janusz Steinhoff, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy in the years of 2000-2001
- Andrzej J. Piotrowski, Vice-President of the Board, PGE Systemy
- Tomasz Wilczak, Vice-President of the Board, PGNiG Termika
- dr. inż. Wojciech Myślecki, Chairman of the New Technologies for Power Generation Team, NCBR
- Piotr Zawistowski, President of the Board, Towarowa Giełda Energii
- Cezariusz Lesisz, President of the Board, Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu
- Leszek Hołda, Member of the Board, PKP Energetyka
The agenda of the 31st EuroPOWER Energy Conference will be shared in the near future.
We invite you to view the photo gallery of the event.